ACOLYST COMMUNICATION TRANSFORMATION BUSINESS WORKSHOP
Learn the Dance of Business Communication to:
• Gain confidence about your organization’s performance
• Trust your resources, data and processes
• Become a trendsetter instead of merely reacting to market demands
• Feel more confident in the complex reports you receive
• Help your team achieve balance between proactive and reactive happenings
• Set proper expectations
• Overcome the challenges of having a conversation about change
• Balance information overload
• Overcome the fear of success to achieve greatness
Acolyst workshops combine neuroscience, psychology, and analytical research to offer attendees a better understanding of how their minds work, leading to easily applicable transformation.
Create a positive ripple effect by putting your mind into motion… And open yourself up to mindfulness, possibilities, and opportunities via better communication.
Gain clarity by designing enhanced communication rhythms in your business so you can leap to excellence and operate at your highest potential. We teach you the tools and techniques needed to transform your communication style and take it to the next level.
Join for a combination of mastermind sessions coaching and fun activities geared towards enhanced business communication – this cannot be done in a large setting.
Each guest receives tools and techniques to shift his or her mindset from being stuck in the daily minutia and stress of communication, to one of transformation, mindfulness, and possibilities.
My processes and techniques blend neuroscience, organizational behavior, psychology, and analytics.
We will address barriers many face when trying to overcome issues with communication such as clarity, balance, fear, overload, collaboration, expression, and more…
Topics that will be covered at this powerful workshop:
Power of Communication in Business
• Neuroscience and Psychology
• Body Language
• Patterns of Behavior
• Learn About Fears & Setbacks
• Communication Awareness
• Creating a Ritual of Effective Communication
• Dealing with Judgments and Critiques
• Communicating Ideas
• Overcoming Mishaps
• Creating Order from Chaos and Getting Back on Track
Learn Communication Skills
• 2 Core Elements All Business People Need
• 5 Ways to Improve Health of Communication
• 2 Essential Buckets to Help Maximize Time
Break the Ice
• Creating Emotional Connections
• Giving Value to the Conversation
• Encouraging People to Express and Share
Creative Communication for Results
• Creating the Choreography
• Accelerating the Intensity
• Overcoming the Pen-Pal Effect
• Communicating Confidence
WORKSHOP UTILIZES TECHNIQUES FROM “THE FOUR INTELLIGENCES OF THE BUSINESS MIND”, VALEH NAZEMOFF’S INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER.
Valeh has taught and mentored business students from George Mason University, University of Mary Washington, and Marymount University. Her work has been included in many national & international University libraries for use in general research or as part of course curriculum studies. The list continues to grow, thus continuing Valeh’s passion and purpose to guide and teach the next generation of business executives.
Praises for Valeh and The Four Intelligences:
“I highly recommend that you look at your organization through the lens of The Four Intelligences of the Business Mind. If you do so, your business will improve in unexpected ways.” —Mark Waldman, author of Words Can Change Your Brain and How God Changes Your Brain (Oprah editor’s pick for 2012)
“The Four Intelligences of the Business Mind uses a revolutionary four quadrant approach to teach you how to retrain your brain to optimize and transform your business.” —Shaun Khalfan, Chief, Cyber Infrastructure, Department of the Navy Chief Information Office
“The 4 Intelligences of the Business Mind reframes the way our minds work, and in doing so transforms how we drive business forward.” —Joe DiStefano, Senior Vice President and Market Executive, Cardinal Bank
“The 4 Intelligences of the Business Mind puts human decision making in to a whole new light, demystifying the emotions that often keep us from making the best decisions possible. Nazemoff brings intelligence to life, revealing practical steps that will allow you to reinvent your business and customer relationships!” —James Brady, PhD, FHIMSS, Chief Information Officer (CIO), Kaiser Permanente Orange County
“Nazemoff offers a framework to help business leaders sort through the endless barrage of data and make decisions effectively…ultimately helping business transform and grow to where you want it to be.” —Nicole Fallon, Business News Daily
WORKSHOP ALSO FEATURES BREAKTHROUGH COMMUNICATION LESSONS BASED ON VALEH’S BOOK, “THE DANCE OF THE BUSINESS MIND”
“The Dance of the Business Mind” explores the process of opening your mind to the rhythm of new ideas, enhances awareness, and an understanding of the power of unseen connections.
“The Dance of the Business Mind” puts your mind into motion!
WORKSHOP AGENDA COVERING KEY SECRET INGREDIENT
• Welcome Reception – Connect with new colleagues and get ready for the days ahead. (Includes a mindful communication exercise)
• Day 1 – Get clear on the “what” (communication techniques to be applied)
• Day 2 – Address the “how” to apply it
Learn a key secret business communication technique, then plan how you can put it into action for your business.
Within 4 months, this one secret helped one of my clients to land a multi-million dollar project engagement and propelled them to additional ongoing engagements from that single business encounter.
Hint: It’s all about the passion, belief, and intent behind the messaging – that is what we will dive into… And that is a key ingredient.
LOOK WHO'S BEEN BUZZING ABOUT VALEH AND HER BUSINESS...
AUDIENCES THAT HAVE HEARD AND CONTINUES TO HEAR VALEH'S VOICE
• Valeh has held workshops and speaking sessions at GRC Summit, CA World, and ERworld, among other prominent venues, and shared insights with CIOs and high-level executives during the Healthcare IT Summit.
• Her past workshops and coaching sessions included attendees from Harvard University, Wal-Mart, IBM, and Erie Insurance.
• She spoke at CompTIA’s ChannelCon 2015 event for their Executive track.
• She is a Huffington Post blogger and has her own blog column called the Mindful CIO on CIO.com
VALEH'S EXPERIENCE AND CLIENTS HAVE INCLUDED:
Her government clients have included:
She has consulted for clients of and engaged by:
Additional brands she has worked with:
VALEH HAS WORKED WITH & LEARNED FROM MANY PRESTIGIOUS INFLUENCERS AND HAS MASTERMINDED WITH SOME OF THE WORLD’S ELITE, TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERS:
NY Times Bestselling Author of The Power of Focus, originator of Chicken Soup for the Soul® series & known as America’s #1 Success Coach
Bestselling Author of Words Can Change Your Brain, world renown neuroscience researcher, coach and faculty member teaching brain-based strategies for improving leadership and communication
International Brand Messaging Coach. Some bestsellers he helped launch include: Chicken Soup for the Soul; Rich Dad Poor Dad; Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, and many others
AT THIS BUSINESS COMMUNICATION WORKSHOP, YOU’LL:
Receive expert guidance to help you transform your communication in ways that will produce results. Drawing upon research and practice from neuroscience, psychology, organizational behavior, and analytics, plus:
• Program materials specially designed to create a custom action plan that address your unique needs
• Daily activities that complement topic discussions
• Mastermind idea exchange sessions – People with different backgrounds and from different companies get an opportunity to network, brainstorm, and exchange ideas to solve problems!
SPECIAL BREAK-OUT SESSION: "HOW TO LEAD & GROW THROUGH COMMUNICATION"
Ellie Nazemoff – a single mother of two, was able to take her company from $0.49 to a multi-million dollar business through the art of communication.
She’s a courageous and fearless leader who has a strong belief system with a lifestyle that many dream about.
• As a student, she brainstormed with famed inventor, Dr. Grace Hopper, on the COBOL programming language. Later, received programming design awards from government agencies (ex: HUD)
• Recognized as #2 on CRN Fast Growth 100 list, she later teamed up with many recognized named technology brands and opened up her Solution Center which made centerfold news as “The Anatomy of a Solution Center”
• Ellie has been recognized on the 2014 and 2015 CRN Power 50 Solution Providers list, and recently the 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 CRN Women of the Channel list.
• Featured in major media such as the Huffington Post – her life lessons and passion for art inspired the popular article “Bridging the Past and the Future”
WHAT THIS EVENT IS AND WHAT IT IS NOT….
• Geared towards mindset transformation, finding and connecting with your passion, and putting your strategy plan into action.
• For those that want to strengthen their business’ partnership with the community
• For compassionate businesspeople – “I know I’m meant to make a bigger positive impact on the world – but I’m not sure how to make it happen.”
• For those that have a message they want to get across, either internal or external to their business
• Going to leave you feeling refreshed, energized, and with more clarity about what motivates you and how to engage your team. It’s up to you how you’ll use your new-found skills!
• Based on application approval in order to participate.
• A “get rich quick” workshop
• Promised to boost your revenue overnight.
• Going to focus on lead generation or sales, per se. I will touch on it, but we will primarily focus on the core communication transformational work that is the foundation for what all business people need – internal and external
• A large event. This is not a seminar. It is a workshop based on quality of attendees, not quantity.
WHAT THIS EVENT IS AND WHAT IT IS NOT….
To be considered:
Be willing to unplug during the workshop and be open and willing to participate in all activities
-Immersing yourself in our processes, consulting sessions, brainstorming discussions and taking part in the activities is crucial to achieving results.
Come with a positive intention and a desire to make an impact
-having a burning desire to make a difference I the lives of others (and not just your own)/
-listening, engaging, and embracing others’ messages, ideas, suggestions and constructive criticism. This is a safe, no-judgement zone.
Be open-minded and willing to learn and share
-you must be open to new ways of thinking and unique ways of applying knowledge
Be 100% committed to applying some very powerful ideas and taking action on them
-including putting into action the strategic plans that result from the communication workshop.
IF you qualify to attend and agree to diligently dedicate yourself to the processes and techniques that I have in store for you, then I would love to welcome you to the Acolyst Communication Transformation Business Workshop.
If you have made it this far, then guess what?! You have already started your journey to transformation. You are ready to take a serious leap to shift your current state of being and do more. You have more than likely started asking yourself some questions – which is the first step.
Congratulations! Welcome to the start of something beautiful for you and your business.
Please fill out form below so we can share more information with you about this event.